Week 6

What do we want?


Everyday businesses sit and ponder on what the next best thing that we as consumers would do anything for. Well, thats easy.. I can tell you in one sentence. We want what we want, when we want it and at a low price. Does that sum it up? No seriously...

Speaking as a consumer I can truly tell you the things I am looking for in a product. 

  1. Value of the product for the amount they are asking.
  2. The reliability in the customer service and in the product.
  3. The easiness to get the product.

If all those things are in one product I would definitely get this product! The reason I look for the value in the cost is because I wouldn't want to buy a product for a high price to have it break within the first 6 months due to the faulty build. The reliabilty of the product and customer service is always a good thing, mainly in the customer service spectrum. If I did have an issue with the product and had to call in or go to the location I would want the employees to be understanding and talk to me like another human being. I cannot stand calling into a call center and the other end sound like robots reading off of a scripted paper, can you? Also last but not least, the easiness of getting the product. I do not want to jump through hoops then run a mile to get the product I desire because more than likely someone has something similar that I can invest in. This easiness is the biggest for me.. all i have to say to businesses is listen to us consumers because in the end.. we are the reason you flourish. 


Consumers, Consumers, Consumers.. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 7